Glacier in The News
Glacier has received notable mention in many of the most popular golf magazines, online rating sites and local news reports. You’ll not only play some of the most scenic holes in the game, you’ll also enjoy the casual elegance of a mountain golf lifestyle, opportunities to elevate your game with our pros as well as meet others that share your passion… all of it coming together in a unique and very special experience at Glacier.
Here are some recent articles sharing golf course awards, staff picks and lifestyle accolades for Glacier and the surrounding region in southwest Colorado.
COLORADO AVID GOLFER:
- 2013 CAGGY award for Best Western Slope / Southwest Club
- 2014 Staff Pick & 2nd place CAGGY award- Best Western Slope/Southwest Club
- 2014 Golf Week’s Best Residential Courses
- 2013 Golf Week’s Best Residential Courses
- 2012 Golf Week’s Best Residential Courses
- Golf Week’s Best 100 Modern Courses
THE DURANGO HERALD:
- Golfing for Schools
- Hot Cars, Curving Roads, Gorgeous Scenery
- Leading with LED's
- Where Birdies Fly
- Gluzman, Yoffe Create Performance of a Lifetime
- Holiday Cheer, Violins, Music and Lots of Cookies
- Big Red Earns Golden Hubcap for Service
- Teeing off for Hospice Home
Durango in the News
Durango is a very special place… full of spectacular scenery, an unending variety of outdoor activities, a bounty of restaurants, historic landmarks, fabulous weather and so much more. Be sure to ride the Durango Silverton Narrow Gauge Train, go rafting on the Animas River, hit the trails on horseback or lounge in the hot springs, go skiing, jeeping or cycling …there’s something for everyone here in Durango.
HUFF POST TRAVEL:
- Next Big Thing
- Runner-Up to Lake Wanaka, New Zealand for Best New Adventure Hub
- A 48-Hour Family Adventure in Durango
- 2006-Best Towns
- Best Winter Carnivals in North America
- Outside Magazine Hot Corner
- Life is Better Here Towns
- Livability.com has named Durango No. 3 in a list of "Top 100 Best Small Towns" in the U.S.
TRUE WEST MAGAZINE:
THE DURANGO HERALD:
- Take That, San Francisco
- We're Small, But No. 1
- Hoping for a Grandchild Double-up
- Planning begins for Pro Cycling Challenge
- Durango Called 1 of 7 'Undiscovered' Cities
Come to Durango, CO and visit us at Glacier. We’d be happy to share this special place with you, your friends and family. Please call (866) 521-8575 or contact us today for more information.